Special Situations Investment Team
• Founder and CEO of Skins, Inc., a publically-traded footwear business
• Partner of Integrated Corporation Solutions Inc., an independent
management consulting firm specialized in market positioning and branding
• VP Business Development at Bevyz, a beverage company that was a
acquired by Keurig/Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
• Director of Mobile Business Development at AOL Inc.
• Founding Editor of Convertbond.com, a fintech company, sold to Morgan Stanley in 1999
Mr. Klein currently resides in Israel with his wife and three children.
• Equity analyst at TD Ameritrade
• Chief Information Officer at Thomson Financial
Mr. Mittal resides in New York City with his wife and two children.
• Bain & Company Strategy Consultant, specialized in TMT and industrial technology
• Senior Associate, Mergers, and Acquisitions, at technology investment bank Robertson Stephens
• Manufacturing Director, for publicly-traded Asyst Technologies, a 500 person robotics firm specialized in semiconductor automation
• US Navy Fast Attack Submarine Officer, submarine warfare qualified, awarded the Navy Commendation and Navy Achievement medals
He is an Honors graduate of Harvard Business School, holds a BSc engineering from Boston University, a member of UK Mensa, on the board the Young Presidents Organization (Greater London), a CFA Charterholder and an instrument-rated private pilot. He lives in London with his Swedish wife and two children.